Job Description: Decisioning Architect
Decisioning Architect is a part of Instellars’ Customer Engagement practice helping large organisations implement Martech solutions. You will be a key member of the consulting team delivering Next-Best-Action solutions using Customer Decision Hub technology.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver customer 1:1 engagement solution using Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- Architect Next-Best-Action solutions for clients in various business domains.
- Implement decisioning framework for Next-Best-Action outcome using components like decision strategies, predictive models, etc.
- Design data modelling and digital channel integrations working closely with other popular technologies like Salesforce, Adobe, SAP, etc.
- Contribute to all phases of project lifecycle ensuring highest quality outcome.
- 2-3 years professional experience delivering technology solutions using Martech technologies like Pega CDH, Chordiant DM, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce MC, Unica, or other CVM tools.
- Professional experience in Agile and SCRUM based project delivery.
- Proven experience contributing to all phases of project lifecycle collaborating with business SMEs and IT teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain new concepts to business and technical stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms and artificial intelligence technologies.
- Proven experience contributing to large scale digital transformation projects.
- Experience in client facing roles conducting workshops and product demos.
- Experience in delivering digital campaign management, customer service applications and analytics projects.
- Certification and professional experience in relevant Martech technologies.
- Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC).